1.You have the right to measurable results or at least deliverables that can be met.
2. You have the right to be represented professionally.
3. You have the right to be represented by someone that actually knows your food, your book, your product.
4.You have the right to expect your PR professional to understand social media.
5. You have the right to expect your PR person to tailor their communications to the audience.
6. You have the right to a PR person that will not inconvenience the people with whom you are trying to build good
7. You have the right to a PR professional who will be smart about working for you.
8. You have the right to a PR professional that accurately and completely represents what s/he claims to represent.
9. You have the right to be represented by someone who shares your passion and enthusiasm.
10. You have the right to work with a PR team that is fun!
Cosgrave suggests that the PR professional should have passion for their clients.
I think that any job should include 50% work and 60% passion to equal 110% quality work. If you love your job and your clients, prosperity will come your way!
- Got Passion? (livingstonbuzz.com)